[ANN] Game update

splash21 rev at splash21.com
Thu Jul 2 05:15:55 EDT 2009

Thanks, Nicolas.  I'm not sure where I read about 'clone invisible' - I
don't see it in the docs anywhere! Hopefully the website will give ideas
and examples for anyone wanting to use irev for upcoming projects.

Graphic designer?  LOL - usually when people see my Gimp offerings they
realise that I'm NOT a designer!

:)