Creepy 2020

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Jul 2 01:26:13 EDT 2009

I listed myself on Reunion.com eons ago, hoping to see all my old
schoomates doing the same.  They were starting to.  Then the site
changed not only their name, but the whole class listing thing, and
became user unfriendly.  Facebook seems to be doing the thing they
used to do, where you can see your classmates not only for your year,
but years before and after, because obviously not all your friends
were in your class.  Kinda cool, yes.  I only wish they let you do
grade schools and junior highs, too.  Now THAT would be really cool!
I'm not a big social networker but yes, some socializing is cool.  I
just reconnected with an old friend from my Macintosh Users Group
that I'm no longer a member of.  If I was a high school kid and all
my friends were on Facebook, and we were all connected, yes it would
be very very heady!  The wall being your yearbook... very heady
indeedy.

I keep getting emails from Reunion.com trying to entice me back.  One
fellow keeps looking me up.  The ex-husband of a good friend, they
had an ugly divorce.  Now why oh why does he keep looking at my
profile there?  Surely he knows I know how badly they ended?  Unless
he wants to tell his side...  (crazy people)

Shari
--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.gityasome.com