Re-4: List Magic testimony

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at calvarychapel.com
Fri Jan 30 12:32:43 EST 2009

Out of curiosity, will this stack continue to work in demo mode
indefinitely? If Eric's family decide to continue to market it, I will
certainly pay for it as it is quite a nice bit of Revolution
programming. Just what I needed in fact. But if not, then I cannot
risk using it in a production project if it is going to fail at a
later point.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management