[OT] Google goes mad?..

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 31 10:24:32 EST 2009

Hi Viktoras,

If you are unable to do any searched that don't trigger that warning,
someone may have hacked your DNS settings. Go off-line, delete any
preferences related to DNS settings, enter the right settings, make
sure that all works fine before going on-line, update virus
definitions, scan your entire system, and you should be good to go.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!