Using pasteKey in a Search Field Handler

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Jan 30 15:19:55 EST 2009

Hi,

pasteKey works for me if development tools are suspended

from the dict:
Comments:
The Revolution development environment traps the pasteKey message, unless
"Suspend Revolution UI" is turned on in the Development menu. This means
that the pasteKey message is not received by a stack if it's running in the
development environment.

I am not smart, I just looked it up....

cheers

Bernd Niggemann