to not the visible

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 30 14:57:17 EST 2009

Recently, Jim Ault wrote:

> hmmmm, Chipp, I don't get the same as you
> I am running on Ebontu and the "Use StreetScript" checkbox gives
>
> "I am not jiggy with it for nuttin"
>
> and then get dumped on the Crib stack, which should be invisible.

Jim -- make sure the visibe of your crib stack is set to "hellno dat"
(false).  For both you and Chipp, you also may have to set the installation
style of Rev to the street version before using StreetScript, using the
following:

  set da flavuh dis mofo to "sik"

You should then have all street settings of Rev enabled (true dat).

(Note: if you replace "sik" with "def" or "fly", you will set Rev's
lookAndFeel to the mid 80's Appearance Manager)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design