Music/Quicktime in Revolution

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 14:03:32 EST 2009

Fred,

As far as number 2: Go to your preferences and select the Energy Saver
pane. Select settings for: Power Adapter, Optimization: Custom, Sleep
Computer - Never, Display - Never, and Un-Check the "Put hard disk(s)
to sleep when possible.

See if that helps.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html