playing multi-sounds

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Jan 29 18:34:17 EST 2009

Mark,

please keep me up to date. Synthesis is far more than I would expect
(cool though, very!) I was thinking more about a wrapper around a
subset of openAL if that is at any rate feasible. That also might be
overkill, but cool to have.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenAL

I would so love to play samples on more than one channel. For most
apps I have in mind 4 or 8 channels would be enough. It would be cool
if one could set the panning and the loudness for each channel. All I
know is that the current implementation of audioclips is so last
century. :)

All the best,

Malte