Re-2: List Magic testimony

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jan 29 07:45:24 EST 2009

Hi Andre,

> Hello,
> I bought ListMagic too ; Éric send me the unlocker ; but, I don't get  the
> password for the librar
Why should you?. I cannot remember that Eric ever promised to give the password to the customers.

In the FAQs of ListMagic you can find the following:

"Why are some ListMagic stacks password protected?
Three substacks are password protected in ListMagic to protect those who have paid for using the software and, of course, their code is strictly related to ListMagic itself and to it only."

> I like very much ListMagic ; that would be great if someone could (was
> permitted to) keep on this nice work and maintain the product; In such  a
> case, I would be ready to supplement the paiement for a ListMagic
> 1.1 .

Three days before Eric died, we were in contact about final localization to german and about some bugs (e.g. script editor errors, when placing more than one widget on the card and some other). He corrected that and told me, that this would be the last corrections unless there would be other serious bugs. He wanted to release a final 1.1 because of the integration of ListMagic into Revselect. The 1.1 version on his site is from 7th january and does not contain these fixes. I have a version 1.1 from the 10th january, which  include minor enhancements and also the mentioned bugfixes. As this stack will run in demo mode while not unlocked, i do not see any problems to send it to you, if you are interested.

The version 1.1 runs also as a registerd version on your machine, if you have unlocked 1.0 on it.

Regards,

Matthias