Knowing about the My Revolution folder

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Jan 28 14:07:46 EST 2009

Hi Devin,

Card 1 of the 'revMenubar' stack references a
'revEnvironmentUserPluginsPath()' function to get the user plugins path,
but I haven't been able to find where that function is located. I
created a Q&D tool to silently open all stacks in Rev's 'Toolset'
folder, then did a Find & Replace search on all open stack files for
'revEnvironmentUserPluginsPath' but to no avail. Maybe you'll have more
success.

Phil Davis