Call for comments: Rev as a Second Language

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 17:01:36 EST 2009

I can wholeheartedly agree with this. Runrev has worked with me for
free to resolve a few problems I have had. Most were problems in my
own code or setup.

They have provided a tremendous level of support to me and I have
never seen that from any other company that I have ever dealt with in
this field.

Thanks RunRev,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html