Call for comments: Rev as a Second Language

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Jan 27 15:41:05 EST 2009

On 27 Jan 2009, at 20:31, Neal Campbell wrote:

> Why is that support issues seem to be taking over every thread lately
> on this reflector, especially when they seem related to just one
> person's interaction with Runrev?
>
> It seems a better way to hand these is off-line (I sympathize
> everyone's problems but they just are not going to get solved by
> broadcasting on the reflector!)

There isn't really anything to take offline. There was a thread about
experiences with RunRev, since I was waiting for something to arrive
before I could continue, and, because I having difficulty working up
enthusiasm, I decided to send a few messages to the list relating my
experiences. Since then people have asked questions and I've answered
them as best I can. If no one had replied, then it would have been left.

Anyway, what difference does it make it this is sent to the list? If
you don't want to read it, just delete the thread. That's what I do.

All the best
Dave