Compiler question - Win XP and Windows Server 2003

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 02:15:56 EST 2009

Amazing solution...  It works!

Thanks very much for the reply, and on Saturday eve ( 8:45 pm in Las Vegas)
The compile was done in 2.7.2, so I needed to change the old program since I
am currently using Rev 2.9.0

Recompile in 2.9.0 on the Mac OSX Leopard, file transferred to the Windows
2003 server => full color.

Downloaded 30 day trial of Rev 3.0 Win and it works too.

Thank you for the quick response.  This is definitely an area that is out of
my league.  Hopefully the external will cooperate as well, and I will find
out tomorrow when the target system is back online.

The only thing better that a Swiss Army knife is
an Edinburg Army knife.

PS  I also did an install of the IDE on the 2003 sever and it works.  The
big gotcha is the installer window is almost impossible to read, but once
you get to the license code entry screen, all is clear and in color.

Many thanks, and now I can even do the debugging on the server!

Jim Ault
Las Vegas