Compiler question - Win XP and Windows Server 2003

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 19:36:53 EST 2009

I have a client that wants to run an Standalone exe on Windows Server 2003.
I have moved the file.exe onto this machine and access it using Remote
Desktop from another machine running XP Pro.

When I launch the exe, the stack window is the correct size, but the ugly
2-color result is dark gray and black.  The buttons work and the fields
display as black font on black background.
The buttons display as gray square rectangles with black border.
When text is selected, it becomes black text on a white background and
readable, but only when hilighted.

Before I do any testing of many variations, can anyone attest that ³It won¹t
work, so save your time²

My guess is that installing Rev IDE is highly unlikely to work in Windows
Server 2003.

Thanks,

Jim Ault
Las Vegas