Slider little button in OS X

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Jan 24 15:53:55 EST 2009

Rene,

Actually there are four types of ScrollBar:   1.) Scrollbar,   2.)
Slider,   3.) Progress Bar,   4.) Little Arrows

Drag any ScrollBar to a stack and open the Inspector and select type
to see all four kinds.

The Slider type can have the showValue set to true or false which will
change the way it looks. True shows arrow button pointing down and
false shows slider with no values.

Which of these are you looking to use?

Regards,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html