stupid question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jan 23 20:20:27 EST 2009

Hi all,

I don't even know how to ask this question; but it seems to me that we
have all the tools we need in Rev to create websites. I see postings
about different ones of you using HTML and XHTML for some of your
projects. Is that what you're doing? I searched the Users Guide for
the words "website" and "webpage" and got nothing except for one
reference to the Rev website. I've done some webpages using AppleWorks
a very long time ago, and I understand the basics of HTML and CSS; but
a great multi-media app such as Rev should make doing some pretty
outstanding things a piece of cake. I just haven't run into the "how
to do it" for this sort of thing as yet.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins