externals

Thierry th.douez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:31:06 EST 2009

Hi  Randall,

> Here is a reposting of a link to a page describing the files system
> events reporter fslogger:
> http://osxbook.com/software/fslogger/
>
> If anyone has the inkling or the hankering to fuse this source into
> an external for xTalk on the Mac...
> please please please let me know.

 From fslogger Doc :

Caveat:

The interface that fslogger uses is private to Apple.
  Currently, there is a caveat regarding the use of this interface by
third parties (including fslogger).  <.....>
fslogger is meant to be a learning tool. If you use it, you must
understand the aforementioned caveat.

I had a look at the C source, and will be able to do a quick external
Demo, but with the information above,
well, it seems a bit of a tricky path to go there !  What do you think ?

Regards,
Thierry