RUNREV Technical support

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Jan 23 04:21:34 EST 2009

Use loader (splashscreen) approach, then you won't not need to compile
your password protected stack:  create invisible stack, point it to your
stack and put
on startup
go stack "yourstack"
end startup
into its script.
Compile this stack. Run it. That's it.
You may rename extensions of stacks from .rev to .lib

Regards
Viktoras