RUNREV Technical support

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:53:39 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 6:11 AM, <camm29 at tesco.net> wrote:

> AS A REMINDER :-
> ALL IS OKAY ON 2.8 WITH STANDALONE PASSWORD SET
> ALL IS OKAY ON 3.0 WITHOUT STANDALONE PASSWORD SET

All this seems to point towards a problem with Rev 3.0

Can I ask, does this stack actually use any 3.0 features, what is wrong with
just building it in 2.8, or even 2.9? Why don't you mention 2.9?

Also, as this thread is rather long and I can't remember. What happens when
you start from scratch, Start Rev 3.0, no other previous work open, build a
new main stack, add a simple 'hello world' button with answer dialog, then
save as Standalone with Password set. Does this fail for you?

Grasping at staws:-(