Need testers for GLX App Framework feature

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jan 22 11:48:18 EST 2009

Hello people of the list,

I'm looking for some additional testers for the new networking code
that is going to be included in the forthcoming GLX Application
Framework release. The goal is to have a handler called
glxapp_initializeProxy combined with a custom build of libURL that
will seek out PAC files, work with Basic, Digest and NTLM proxy server
authentication and automatically handle cookies.

I'm looking for people who can download and run a little network
diagnostics application that tries to connect to two urls and reports
the results. I will need those results emailed to me so I can verify
that the code is behaving as expected in different environments.

If you can run this application on a computer that uses one of the
following then please contact me off-list and I will provide you with
more details:

* WPAD
* INS
* PAC