RUNREV Technical support

camm29 at tesco.net camm29 at tesco.net
Thu Jan 22 04:20:01 EST 2009

Thomas ,

Thank you for your ideas , this is far more constructive than
"We can't duplicate your error"

I did inform RUNREV about the error message " Answer Stack already in memory "
that has been a problem for other users.
They could at least explain the trigger for this REV error message.

I will try these suggestions and get back to you !

Best Regards
Camm