setProp question

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 12:16:10 EST 2009

Thanks, I figured it out, the pass on the setprop was not working
since the setprop was catching my customPropertySet array.

I assume you can not pass a setProp on an Array of a custom property.
Is this right? It should be in the docs if so.

I only needed to continue setting the prop so I did that instead of a
Pass. It works.

Thanks

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html