RUNREV Technical support

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 11:00:23 EST 2009

Mark, Dave, Camm,

Let me get this straight! Are any of you saying that you PAID FOR and
OPENED a support ticket and DID NOT get any results??????

If that is the case I would like to know as that is not my experience.
I have had lots of problems with different versions of Revolution and
am still experiencing some problems with 3.0 but they are not deal
breakers so I am still productive. BUT the time I needed to open a
ticket I got INSTANT responses from the team at Runrev. They stayed
with me and worked on my problem until I was satisfied. Also, when 3.0
came out I could not get it running and they worked with me
continuously until I was able to get a stable product which turned out
not to have anything to do directly with Revolution but went away once
OSX on the Mac was updated.

So if you are truly saying that you did not get the support from them
after opening a ticket I for one would like to know.

Thanks,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html