Way to get rBrowser working in a standalone .exe with a "shape" defined

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 20 14:41:04 EST 2009

Hi Rob,

This is a known bug. I believe it has something to do with the
alphamask of the image. I believe it is still possible to use
revBrowser in combination with window shapes. If you search the QCC,
you should find the bug report and a solution.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!