Cannot close process after calling 'launch' to browser path

Mark E. Powell runrev at aboutmyfiles.com
Tue Jan 20 14:11:40 EST 2009

I am using 'launch' to open HTML reports from my standalone:

put word 1 of queryRegistry("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\http\shell\open\command\") into tBrowserPath
launch vLongFileName  with tBrowserPath

This works for the first report of a standalone session.  It works if the browser window for report 1 is closed before doing subsequent reports.  However, it returns 'process is already open' in all other cases.

I have explicitly tried closing the tBrowserPath process, and have tried closing all open processes, but it does not prevent the return of 'process already open'.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Mark