My First Revolution Product

Generic Email generic.email.30022 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:45:27 EST 2009

The images are protected. Upon upload, a 12 digit password is
generated and given to the user in the form of the URL. Only someone
with that 12 digit number is able to view the image. Someone could try
and brute force the 12 digits. If this becomes an issue, I will detect
the attempted retrieval of some large number of non-existent images
and block the IP.

The images are easily accessible by someone with the secret key. They
don't even know that they are using the key, but they are. I can make
the key 100+ alpha/digits, but I will fix that problem if it become one.

Your email points out the fact that I should inform the users of this
on my site, so that they can know what is being done to protect their
privacy. Thanks so much!

I really appreciate all of the feedback.

Bert