Help? linkfunction to Inetbrowser detail

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Tue Jan 20 07:01:38 EST 2009

Thank you for replying, Jaqueline

When I open the inetbrowser directly now, it shows as altbrowser ID : a
number, sometimes a 1. another time an 11..

So it looks as if it is lost, when my other-substack button is the
stack-opener( but not lost in the debugging state)

Can you suggest, how I can include a valid reference to that/such ID  in
such buttons, so this error will not appear, maybe some kind of
(conditional?) delay should also be built in ?

Hopefully

Kresten