Isn't it time

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 19 11:59:22 EST 2009

Hi Tom,

Sure, it is time ;-) I believe that topics like these are discussed on
the Enterprise list. Perhaps a good reason to buy an Enterprise license?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!