Can anybody HELP !!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 19 11:14:40 EST 2009

camm29 at tesco.net wrote:

> Will it explain why it only happens with Rev 3.0 and not previous versions ?
> Also it only happens if "ANSWER" is used in the script !

If anyone can figure this out, Steve won't be the only one who's happy.
He wrote to tech support and even sent a stack that failed on his
system, but when I built a standalone with it using exactly his OS and
settings, it worked fine. I've never seen it happen and support has
never received any other inquiries about it. The team would like to
track this down but it's very elusive.

Steve, perhaps you could post the simple stack you sent to support so
that others could download and test it?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com