Can anybody HELP !!

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Jan 19 10:25:01 EST 2009

Hi,

cRevStandaloneSettings should be in the stack you use to build the
project, it's the same file that you use when you select "Standalone
Application Setting" from the file menu. However to see it, you must
have enabled "Revolution UI Element in Lists" from the View Menu
*before* you open the stack file.

If you then open the property inspector for the stack, it should show
"cRevStandaloneSettings" into the custom props pane.

Other things to try if this doesn't work:

Try setting the password from another stack, not from the Standalone
Settings dialog (after deleting and resetting the .
cRevStandaloneSettings property).

Hope this helps
Cheers
Dave