externals

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon Jan 19 02:21:40 EST 2009

Add to this...

File and folder rename and move events.  File system and Browser navigation, and search terms used.

Again, i want OS events to trigger messages sent to stacks or a master stack in real time... as they happen.

Ideally, the user could set up preferences atom subscribe to some events and ignore others.

randall