externals

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun Jan 18 20:38:55 EST 2009

Maybe it is a stupid question.  Maybe the whole pount of an external is to talk directly to a specific platform at a level at or below the OS.  So how about my other question about java (or perl or flash or xml...)?  Where does one put this code (package in Mac OS X?) and how does one call it?  Do externals written in the XCMD format importable?  I might be moving a s--- load of supercard projects over to rev.  Lots of them call externals.

Thanks, Randall