Re: La communauté Revolution est en deuil

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 20:15:32 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:09 AM, Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have a suggestion for RunRev: why don't you make Éric's wonderful
> series of tutorials a part of the standard install as a memorial to
> Éric? (If his family agree.)

Like everyone else, to Eric's family, thank you so much for sharing a small
part of such a wonderful man's life. Words are not enough.

They say it's the thought that counts, but they also say action speak louder
than words. If anyone has the wherewithal to organise a paypal donation link
with the intent to send a card and flowers/wreath 'from the Rev community' I
would be honoured to donate. I've never done such a thing so I don't know if
that's a silly idea as it may take way too long to set up.

I would also happily donate to a 'save the Tutorials fund' - if all monies
raised went to Eric's family.