Printing multiple pages

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Sun Jan 18 19:00:28 EST 2009

Sarah,
I'm glad you found your solution.
If you are interested, you might take a look at our report-maker. It
would seem to address the needs you have described. We have a
downloadable PDF of the operating manual for our Ahsomme Business
System at Ahsomme.com. The manual has a chapter on the ARP
ReportMaker. (It also shows how we handle a Bill of Materials. And a
few other things. '-)  )
Paul Looney