Sad News...

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jan 18 12:07:05 EST 2009

> For those of you, who not had the opportunity to
> meet Éric in person (like at  the Malta
> conference), this is how i will remember him:
>
> http://www.project-imaging.de/ERIC.JPG

Thank you, Claus (and Ian, too) for posting pictures of Eric. I never made
it to Malta, and so never really knew what Eric looked like until I saw
these pictures.

We had many offline conversations, and he was a tremendously gracious, kind,
and warm-hearted person that was always willing to go the extra mile to help
everyone around him. He will truly be missed...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/