Sad News...

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Sun Jan 18 10:39:50 EST 2009

Even as a sometime Revolution junkie, I have many times benefitted
from the kindness, thorough tutoring and professionalism of Eric
Chatonet.  I sent a message expressing my sorrow and shock to his son,
Emmanuel Chatonet-Camus.  In case you missed Emmanuel's message to
this list, and would like to write him, his email is emans at hotmail.fr.

George