Image smaller 26 pixels dissapears

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Sun Jan 18 10:11:59 EST 2009

 >Mark wrote :

 >This is a bug, it is being fixed. Perhaps you can create a slightly
 >larger image and adjust the alphadata to make the top row and left or
 >right column transparent.

Thanks Mark. I'm glad to know it's a bug.
I appreciate your suggestion , except in my case it would have
consequences down the road.
I use images with different colored 'cells' for musical Notes display.
To speed things up, I first create the Image where each colored cell
is just 1 pixel
and has the right color. Afterwards I adjust the size of the image to
f.i. 20x20 for each cell
- so making the image 20 times as wide and high.
If I use a transparant part, it will also enlarge. As this images is
on top of a bigger image with cells,
it will block the mouse clicks to the image underneath.

As an alternative, I can make the original image like 4x4 pixels for
each cell and enlarge it a factor 16 less.
I at least know now, that I have to work around it.

Thanks, Beat