Sad News...

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 07:26:09 EST 2009

I can only echo the posts so far. Having enjoyed meeting him at the
Malta conference my thoughts are with his friends and family.

In memoriam.

http://www.landmarksofbritain.co.uk/eurorevcon_2006/tour/large-23.html
http://www.landmarksofbritain.co.uk/eurorevcon_2006/tour/large-20.html
http://www.landmarksofbritain.co.uk/eurorevcon_2006/conference/large-11.html