Re: La communauté Revolution est en deuil

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:50:04 EST 2009

I am dismayed.  This is a very sad news.

Eric and I had been in communication about arranging regular meetings in
Paris for Revolution users.  Unfortunately my mobility problems meant I kept
putting it off, so I never got to meet him personally.  But in ten years of
meeting people online, Eric stood out as one of the most thoughtful,
patient, kind and cheerful people.  Of course, being the man he was, Eric
offered to go to great lengths to arrange and facilitate the planned
meetings.

We will all miss his limitless energy for helping others.  He was an
inspiration.

Bernard