How to click the mouse on another application

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Jan 15 13:44:48 EST 2009

This can be done easily using Applescript. If you use the Extra
Suites.sdef you will see dictionary commands for ES click mouse, ES
move mouse, ES select menu item, ES type key, ES type string, ES mouse
location, ES keys down.

There is only a limited ability to do this in VBScript, however. But
it is straight forward in Applescript.

Tom

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html