Grab Application Icons?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 13 17:38:09 EST 2009

Hi Scott,

I posted a demo, a while back. I now have a prototype that does a few
tricks with icns files. Someone else made a start with a stack that
reads ico files and sent the stack to me, but it is not finished yet.

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 13-jan-2009, om 21:58 heeft Scott Rossi het volgende geschreven: