Standard Save Dialog

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Jan 13 02:00:59 EST 2009

The standard save dialog box used by Macs looks a little different
than an Answer dialog built into Rev. The standard save dialog has 3
buttons left to right "Don't Save" "Cancel" and "Save" with extra
space between the "Don't Save" and "Cancel" buttons.

Rev uses this dialog box for its own use but I don't see it as
something I can use for my apps unless I make a special save stack.

I can make something close with the three buttons but they are evenly
spaced apart.

Is there a standard save dialog in Rev that I can use?

Bill Vlahos