New on this list

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Mon Jan 12 14:15:09 EST 2009

Stephan,
In 1983 I was designing the financial planning system for Digital
Research and Steve Jobs had given Gary Kildall a 128 Mac prototype
(hoping he'd write some "insanely great" software for it). I can't
remember Dr. Kildall mentioning the Mac without saying, in the same
sentence, "No backplane..." I loved it from the beginning!
Paul Looney