unicode in "ask" and "answer"

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon Jan 12 12:38:12 EST 2009

Thanks Mark, Devin ! Now I have my text in answer ask but can't get it
in ask file or answer file.
If I do
answer file (the htmlText of "mySecretField1")
then it displays the text with all the html tags visible in answer file
window header.
But if I do
answer file (the unicodeText of "mySecretField1")
then it displays just the first character of the unicode string.

Is it possible to set the unicodeTitle of ask file and answer file dialogs ?

Viktoras