unicode in "ask" and "answer"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 12 09:20:03 EST 2009

Hi Viktoras,

Set the unicodeText of a field to your unicode string and use the
htmlText of that field for the answer/ask prompt.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!