cipherNames, Encrypt and Decrypt

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 12 08:09:54 EST 2009

Dave,

There is a type in your line "put the ciphersNames", but that would
cause an error rather than return an empty string.

Which license do you have? Encryption works with Entrprise only.

I have uploaded a very simple encryption example to RevOnline, user
name Mark.

Do you decrypt the data on the server with Rev CGI?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!