Rev on Ubuntu

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon Jan 12 00:55:34 EST 2009

I tried Rev on (did some work for) PC linux and Puppy and of course
Ubuntu (XFCE & Gnome). It works :-)
There may be some "cosmetic" issues, though I encountered no critical
stoppers. But note that in a virtualised system (under Parallels,
WMware, etc) the experience may be different. I would prefer a separate
Linux box to do all the testing.

Viktoras