Script Editing Frustration

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:55:43 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Jim Sims <sims at ezpzapps.com> wrote:

> I'm using Chipp's altXray utility - no click required. Command & Option
> over (no click needed) anything results in the script for that object
> opening up. Added bonus of display of objects name. This is with OS X,
> not used it with Windows but I presume it works there also.

Ahhhh! my apologies I'm so use to GLX2's no click inspection that I didn't
realise that when I turn GLX2 off that no click inspection still works with
Rev's Script Editor - thanks Chipp:-)

If I turn no click inspection off then it is as Scott posted. If I want to
open the scrip of an option button, if I option-cmd-click on it, I must
select an option, the script runs, and then the script opens for inspection.

Sorry for the mixup.