the focusedObject

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 20:29:13 EST 2009

William,
"Target" is contents of the field.
"The Target" is the name of the field in the following format: field
"xyz"
The problem with your script could be that you have quoted the name
of the field but not the word "field" in front of it.
You might try something like:
if the target = ("field "&&quote&"f_i_billoflading_specialNote"&quote)
Paul Looney