HC to Rev conversion help needed

Dale Pond dalesvp at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 11 06:25:40 EST 2009

As I work my way through converting this HC stack I'm encountering
issues that make absolutely no sense and drive me crazy. I've
explored these two errors every way I can think of but nothing seems
to work.

In a card script is this line:

put MsData into fld "shoRept"

This line fails to execute and returns the error

Type: Chunk: no such object
Object: Begin
Line: put MsData into fld "shoRept"
Hint: shoRept

I can put this exact same line into the message box and it works fine.
I can change the fld name to ID number and it works fine in the mb
but not in the script.
All other lines in the same card script appear to be executing ok.

The exact same error occurs with this line in another script:

push cd "RptCar"

I get the same error message "no such object"

Does anyone have insight into this?